How to Choose Pikachu as Starter-Pokémon in Pokémon GO
Today we have a fantastic trick for all those who want to get a small advantage right at the beginnging of Pokémon GO. If you do it properly you don’t have to start with Bisasam, Glumanda or Schiggy (’cause these are the three chooseable starter Pokémon) but directly catch Pikachu and choose as starter Pokémon!
Create new account in Pokémon GO
This trick only works if you created a new account in Pokémon GO and are playing the first time.
You need to create a new account, if you already created an account and already chose your starter Pokémon. But otherwise you are also able to catch Pikachu during the game without this trick.
Therefore this trick helps especially new gamer who have no accuont at the moment and want to have a small advantage.
Choose Piakchu as fourth starter-pokémon
- To catch Pikachu at the very beginning of Pokémon GO you need to diverge from the three starter Pokémon Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle (yes – in “real life” – not on your iPhone but in reality!).
- While you are walking in one direction these three Pokémon will always come into sight next to you.
- Continue walking in that direction until these Pokémon come into sight four or five times.
- At the fourth or fivth time round Pikachu will be available as an option next to the other three known starter Pokémon.
- Throw the pokéball to catch Pikachu.
In case your friends are asking you how you were able to catch Pikachu you will be for sure cooperative and make them aware of this trick. ;-)
Have fun with Pikachu!