Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3, 9.2 + – Pangu Download & Tutorial
Here’s a tutorial on how to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3, iOS 9.3.2, iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3 and iOS 9.2 using the newly released jailbreak tool by Team Pangu. Jailbreaking your iPhone (just the ones with 64bit), allows you to install cydia. With cydia you can use “tweaks” and apps, which are not available in the iTunes App Store. While the newest iOS jailbreak is primarily used for customization purposes and fairly unproblematic, you should always be aware of the security concerns that are connected to unlocking your iPhone’s sandbox features. If you rely on having a great security system, as it Apple want it to be, you should refrain from using a jailbreak.
You can only jailbreak 64-bit devices:
Prerequisites for the iOS 9 Jailbreak:
- We recommended to install iOS 9.3.3
- Make sure you have backed up your apps and settings
- Disable Find My iPhone (Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone)
- Disable Passcode (Settings > Passcode)
- Enable Airplane Mode (Settings > Airplane Mode)
- Connect your iPhone to your computer via the USB cable
How to jailbreak iOS 9.2 & iOS 9.3.3
- Download the jailbreak tool on your PC. Pangu app download: http://ul.to/16u972di.
- Run the programm as adminstrator. Right-click on the program and choose „run as administator.
- You will have to give the program access and stop firewall blocking.
- Once the program is started, click on the button in the center of the user interface. Then the actual jailbreak tool will be downloaded and installed. We’re using the Chinese version, because it worked better.
- Once the process is complete, a new app with PP icon appears on your desktop.
- Also run this program „as administrator“.
- The jailbreak tool will now control, whether a device is connected. So be aware, that you iPhone, iPad or iPod is connected.
- Once your iPhone or iPad has been found, click on the green button.
- During the installation process you will have to enter a captcha.
- After a few minutes a Pangu / PP app appears in the homescreen of your iOS device.
- Now go into the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad then tap “General” and then select the menu item “Profiles and Device Management”
- Click on the „trust button“.
- In the next step you start the Pangu/ PP App on your homescreen. You have to allow the program to send you push notifications.
- Tap on the circle in the app. A few lines of text should appear.
- Now lock your device by pressing the Sleep button. A little later, you will see an alert.
- After a few seconds you will receive a message that the memory of your device is full, which means that Cydia is installed. You can now unlock your iOS device and start the Pangu/ PP app. After a while, your device should automatically reboot. Once it is up, you should see Cydia.
You now have your iPhone or iPad successfully jailbroken. Should the jailbreak does not work immediately, it simply repeats the process until it works.